Sunday, March 30, 2014

moms

Thank God for moms! I just had a really good conversation with my mom over the phone. It feels so good to be able to express myself and share my fears, dreams, and laughter with a mom that understands and offers her wisdom and strength. It amazes me that I can go on and on speaking about myself, selfish little creature that I am, and she is still so genuinely interested in what I have to say and how I'm doing. That self-less giving love just amazes me!

I imagine that's a lot like what God's love is for us. He just listens and smiles while we go on in circles complaining about our lives or telling him about all our little experiences. No matter how small and insignificant our problems and experiences may seem in the big scheme of things, God listens and waits like a loving parent for us to go and talk to him, to share our lives with him. Ah, so beautiful! It gives me such joy and consolation to know that no matter what, I am loved so perfectly. We are all loved perfectly. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment