Saturday, July 26, 2014

patience

Among many of the lessons I feel God has been trying to teach me lately, the lesson of Patience stands strong. I can feel myself aching to have answers. I keep feeling like, "Okay, I've waited this long, don't I deserve to know now?" And then I am reminded that patience is not simply achieved in a certain amount of time. I must continue to wait.

It's so easy for me to become discouraged! I mean, here I am, graduating in just a little over a month, and I still don't know what I'm doing afterwards. I have two possible options right now floating in the air, and honestly, I don't think I would be able to pick from both of them if I had to, so I've asked God to pick for me. I've asked Him to lay the one He wants for me on my lap. I know one of them will go through, it's just a matter of which one it will be.

In a way, I'm relieved that I don't have to make a decision right now because I'm so stressed with my last quarter of school anyway, but at the same time, I'm itching to know what my next step will be! Where am I going to live? Will I even be able to find an apartment in such short notice? When will I be able to see my family again? There are so many questions floating in my head. But then, I need to sit down and relax, "Lord, you've got this one." I will do my part once I have an answer and can move on in one direction or another, but for now, I'm just waiting. "So, please give me patience!" <3

No comments:

Post a Comment