Saturday, March 29, 2014

intro

Well, now that I already wrote a personal post, I feel silly for realizing that I haven't even given myself a proper introduction yet, whoopsies. I am very new at this, so bare with me.

Anyways, I am currently a senior in college - 6 more months till graduation! My plan as of yet is to move to L.A. immediately after graduation and find a job out there, but we'll see how that goes, it's kind of exciting knowing that the whole world has its arms wide open in front of me and I can choose any direction, like my mom always says: "the sky is the limit!" Seriously though, I'm excited to see what plans God has in store for me! :)

I have a very wide range of interests and styles, and I think my posts will reflect that (I tend to go all over the place). I'm always interested in recipes, makeup ideas, hairstyles, and fashion, as well as the daily struggles and joys of every day living.  Each day will probably be different. One day I might share about some recipe I discovered or some beauty tip, and another day I might share something I've been thinking a lot about in my personal life.

Mainly though, I just want to share my thoughts, goals, and inspirations. :)

I love taking the time in the morning, (when I have the time), to drink my coffee slowly while scrolling down Pinterest and enjoying conversations with my room mates. So, I'm inviting you into my morning. Grab a coffee, make some breakfast, and let's talk! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment