Thursday, April 2, 2015

update

I haven't blogged here for a really long time. If I happen to have any readers, I sincerely apologize!

Life has been very...interesting for the last few months.

I visited Europe for 6 weeks, which was absolutely crazy and wonderful and difficult all mixed together! If you would like to know about those adventures, check out the blog that my friend and I kept while we were out there: europeorbust2015@wordpress.com.

Now, I'm in the midst of post-grad craziness! I'm trying to find a place to live in beatiful Southern California and get my foot in the door as a freelance editor. All I have to say is wow! I didn't know how difficult life would be after college! I am continually blown away by the craziness and struggles that I am required to face everyday, but also by the kindness and generosity of the people around me.

I know that God is not letting me go and that He has a plan, I just don't exactly know what that plan is yet, but hey, that's what trust is all about, yeah?

In the meantime, I became a consultant for a wonderful little Swiss company called Arbonne. It's all about helping people take charge of their health and feel great about themselves from the inside out! I am very excited for the ways that Arbonne is going to challenge me as well as help me learn more about some of the things I love: health and beauty!

Well, that's it for now. I'm so excited to be blogging again, so I'll keep you (whoever you may be) posted on what happens next!

Love,
Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment